Call Monday-Friday before 10AM and we can deliver or service the container within 24 hours or less
Since 1960, Coastal Rolloff has served homeowners, businesses and contractors with safe, timely, and cost effective temporary and permanent rolloff service in San Luis Obispo (SLO) County, California.
- Prompt, safe delivery and pickup
- Inventory of containers and professional drivers for small and large projects
- Certified to collect mixed loads of waste and recycling throughout SLO County
- LEED certified to make it easy for C&D industry contractors
- A 56-year environmental partner with residents, businesses and contractors
Coastal Rolloff strives to be the premier waste and recycling rolloff company in San Luis Obispo County by working to meet these core operating values:
- Safety. We strive to assure complete safety of our employees, our customers and community in which we serve.
- Integrity. We keep our promises to our customers and employees.
- Customer Service. We provide our customers the best possible service in a courteous, effective manner, showing respect for those we are fortunate to serve.
- Employee Satisfaction. Our objective is to provide an environment where people enjoy what they do and take pride in their work.
- Environmentally Responsible. We remain environmentally responsible, and continue to grow in a disciplined way, deploying resources intelligently and benefiting communities we live in.
Coastal Rolloff has been locally run and operated since 1960. It is one of five waste management companies in the area owned by Waste Connections, a national leader in trash and recycling collection, and construction and waste removal services.
Certified to serve the following cities in San Luis Obispo County:
- Arroyo Grande
- Avila Beach
- Grover Beach
- Morro Bay
- Pismo Beach
- San Luis Obispo
- San Simeon
- Santa Margarita
4388 Old Santa Fe Rd
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
7AM to 5PM